Saturday, December 18, 2010

Penang awesome trip :D

Hey visitor/reader !

As I mentioned in my last post, I'm going to Penang. And I back on Friday.
I really love Penang. Especially beaches. I guess everyone loves beach right ?!

So,Day 1
Woke up at 8am and start our journey at 10am
Reached there around 12pm something.

We went to search for snake temple. But we coudn't find. So,we drop by at Gurney hotel to take Penang map.




Penang road is so complicating. Although we took the map,but we still can't find snake temple.
We round,round and round. And finally we reached.
We went in to the temple and saw some snakes.
We didn't pay to see more snakes because is smelly!



There are many dogs in the snake temple. And this is one of the fattest dog.
Oh Rachel ! YEEHAA :)
We went off to a stall to eat!

While waiting cousin.
After eating, we decided to check in our hotel ! HYRDOO HOTELL :)
Hydro hotel located at Batu Ferrighi.
You can't compare this hotel with others hotel. hahaha.
I guess only people who stay here before will know what i trying to say :D

After relaxing,we headed to the so-called 'Miami beach'.
I can only said the beach there is so miami ! lol
Once we reached the beach,Rachel said : Why are the humans so black?
And yes,one bunch of humans there are so black.
I'm not sure where they come from, but they really black.
Ok,i'm not racising !

Them. The 'gay lou'. Hahaha. Kidding :)

I love this picture :D


I can feel how lonely Rachel are.
Trying to build a 3D thing.
Eugene creation



After beaching,we went for our dinner.
We heading around some hotel.
I can said that Golden Sand Hotel & Hard Rock Hotel is the awesome-ness hotel.
And after loitering around the hotel , we realise the hotel we staying are like budget hotel. XD

We have our snow ice


Then,day 2
Woke up and have our breakfast buffet.
Went back to hotel and took a little nap :)
After napping,we headed to Holiday Inn beach.
I guess this beach is better than the so-called 'Miami beach'


Waiting for the banana boat arrived
Get bury by Rachel.


Went to lorong selamat for the RM6.50 char kui teow.
Its delicious !
Oyster!
Ice-kacang.
This guy is awesome! He wears goggle to fried kui teow.

We went to Gurney Plaza and not even one hour we went back to hotel.
Dinner+ Loitering around+Online+Tv+ Sleep
Awesome day!

At last, day 3 the last day!
Breakfat+Pack our stuff+Went to clinic+Heading back to ipoh!


Finally finish updating!
Takes me like two days to update!
So,christmas is coming. Merry Christmas people :)
Might going to KL on 24th with EE.
Have fun :)



No comments:

Post a Comment