Saturday, March 26, 2011

Rule of thirds

Oh hey! Holidays just ended last week. And time for school and homeworks.
All my shitty result came back. I don't care I must study for this coming mid-year exam!
So,yea. I do a researched last night about some semi-pro camera.
Ask some opinion from Christine.
She asked me to learn up the rule of thirds.
Know what rule of thirds?
Is a compositional rule of thumb in visual arts such as painting , photography and design.
Click here to know more :)
Next researched was handphone.
Yea. I still never give up my dream phone.
BLACKBERRY. I know that blackberry is kinda weird because of the keypad. Idontcare.I want.
Another was Xperia Arc. I think that phone would be the most nice touch screen phone ever in SE brand.
Have to stop here. See ya :)


No comments:

Post a Comment