Monday, November 7, 2011

Korean bbq @ Restaurant Yea Won

It was a last minute plan to had Korean cuisine for dinner.So this happened last Saturday.At first,I wanted to go Riche Montana for Korean BBQ buffet but turned up at Restaurant Yea Won.The reason I choose there because I read motormouth's blog.I went to search motormouth's blog for food and yeahh this is why I choose Yea Won.It was my second time having Korean cuisine.I rarely eat Korean food because kimchi.I don't really like kimchi.But I still like Korean cuisine.And also Korean guyss.Hah!
Restaurant Yea Won located at Ipoh Garden East.Pictures do the talking.


Picture below taken from here

This are the side dishes will be given for free.



Oh yeah,this is delicious!This is pork.I don't remember what is it call.Its cost RM50 .
The workers there will help to cook it.
Its served like this.
Rice cake.DELICIOUS

Craving  for the next Korean cuisine

No comments:

Post a Comment