Thursday, November 4, 2010

My wishlist :)

Okayy! So, everyone has a wishlists right?
But do everyone wishlists has to wait like N years to fulfilled it ? NOO ! not everyone but i'm the one who needs to wait like N years to fulfilled it :(
So , i still remember when i was 9 , my wishlist is to get a handphone. So on my birthday my mom bought me a SE phone. And i were like so happy! XD
Then,when i was 12 , my wishlists is to get a lappy and a new phone which is i'm still using them :) And , my dad bought me two of them. That time , i'm thinking why am i so easily to get what i want. Maybe i was young that time. But now , NO ?! totally NO NO NO ! Maybe i shouldn't ask for so much but wishlists are everyone dreams ! Okayy. I'm not greedy to ask for that many. But i really want one of them :)

HoiYee's wishlists
  • Canon EOS 550D
  • Iphone or Blackberry Torch 9800
  • Ipod touch
  • New lappy

No comments:

Post a Comment