Sunday, November 14, 2010

Re-update :D

Hey. I'm sorry for not updating my blog. I've no idea what to update. And because this my visitor getting lesser when i check my nuffnang. You will know what nuffnang is if you're a nuffnanger.

So topic of the day : TWO FACES PEOPLE

So,do you get what i mean by two faces people? Not people that has two faces , but people with weird attitude. They can be very nice person infront of you , but they don't when they are behind you. They can backstab , betray , or anything on you. And you can't even read their mind. I mean you can't guess what they want to do. This kind of human really very creepy. They don't mind to be a shameful person just to get what they want. They don't even think the consequences that could make them to a very cheap person. At first they can have many friends , but they slowly get haters by their friends. Being a two faces people could become schizophrenia person!

No comments:

Post a Comment