Sunday, February 6, 2011

Nin Chor Sum ; CNY day three

'Nin Chor Sum' fall on Saturday.
So,Esta dated me out.
She came over to my house around one.
And we both went to Shann's house to gave her something :)
After Shann's house,my uncle drop me and Esta at Jusco.
We decided to watch movie,but every movie were FULL and even SOLD ! 
Jusco was very CROWDED. We walk around and I decided to go DE GARDEN.
De Garden was another crowded place.Esta bring me to Strawberry Moment.
I spotted a nice place. And we sat there and chit-chat.






After Strawberry Moment, we headed back to Jusco.
Went to search some nice bags. But don't have :(


Went back around six something. 
Had steamboat at home.
THE FOOD! 
 THE OLD ONES
 THE YOUNG ONES
COUSINS 

Started the steamboat around 8 and ended almost 10.
Everyone was so damn full. 
Took some crazy pictures with Rachel. Post it when im free :)

No comments:

Post a Comment