Saturday, February 5, 2011

Nin Chor Yat ; CNY day one

Well,Chinese New Year is getting boring!
Mom said is because ekonomi crisis.
Even there's no lion dance in my place.
So,back to the topic :)

MY OUTFIT OF THE DAY :)

We had our 'tin yun fan' at home. Which is vegetarian day!
Aunty Lindsay was the chef of the day. She woke up 5am in the morning to get ready all the food.






After eating,we waited all the relatives cames.
When they arrived,I have to wished them 'Gong hei fatt choy' and collect angpaus :)
Pictures taken when i was bored :)


AWW! My little nephew :) 

Invited Esther , Shann and Yeng to come :)
They came about 4 something.
And not even half an hour , mom asked my wanna go out walked walked with them or not.
So, i said yes :) Went to Jusco with them. Loitering with them. Chit-chat with them. And blah blah blah.




Went home at 7 and had dinner with family :)
So,my 'Nin Chor Yat' was just like that.
Next post , ' Nin Chor Yi ' :D

No comments:

Post a Comment