Sunday, July 3, 2011

HY bakery aka HOIYAN bakery

Since i finish my post about my trip to Krabi,I want to talk about something.

HY bakery

HY is not stand for HOIYEE but HOIYAN
You must be curious why i changed my name. NO! I did not.
HOIYAN is actually my sister. She also known as Jessica 
I had blogged about her in one of my post if you read my blog.
Click here if you don't know.
I not promoting her in my blog,but her pastry.
She had been learning pastry one month.
She have to learn 35 different types of pastry
Likes cookies,cake,breads and etc.
Pictures below are the pastry she had made 

Chiffon cake
Chocolate Chips cookies
Danish Pastry
Swiss roll
Carrot Cheese cake
Sausage bread
Cheese tart
Cream puff
Cream puff
Fruit tart
Chocolate moist cake
Mexican bun
Butter Cookies

Nice?
Comments if you like :)


3 comments:

  1. I am very sure your whole family weight increased by double...so many things!!! And summore is you sister do one. Must eat FINISH EVERYTHING. Duno want to say u lucky or kelian....LOLX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.Its quite scary when there are so many cakes.But is delicious :) Haha

    ReplyDelete