Saturday, July 16, 2011

Sweettt sixteeeeen ♥

I'm officially SIXTEEN on 8th of July
I can't wait to be SEVENTEEN where i can had my driving license
Back to topic! I had two little celebration with my family and my friends.
First celebration was on 5th July with my family. Went to Citrus at Ipoh Garden East.
Seven of us went there which were me,two sisters,mom,uncle,nephew and sister's husband.

Picture below taken from here 












Credits to HoiYan for all the pictures.
The food were quite nice. If you like to have something different , you can try here
This is the my celebration with my family :)

Second celebration was on the 8th July with my AWESOMECUTEROCKFRIENDS
Went to Daorae at De Garden for dinner.
Esta , Ee ,Shann and Yoko were there.
We actually had a theme for that night. But after all discuss with them , we decided wear anything as we like :)















Visit Esta's blog for more pictures.
In this two celebration i did not have a birthday cake because i don't like cake.
Cakes are FATS! So i rarely eat them.
Lastly,thanks Esta,EE and yoko for the birthday presents. Appreciate it alots.
And also my family for having a dinner with me :)

3 comments: