Monday, October 24, 2011

Five facts about me

I've been thinking what to blog since last night.
Something pop up and thinks that many blogger actually post about facts about them.
And decided to blog about this too.
If you're my friend,you will actually knows some of the facts about me that I'm going to blog.

First fact
- I speak,write,type broken english. If you did read my blog,you will realised i actually bad in English.And of cause I hope I could good in English like others.

Second fact
-This fact is actually quite funny.I had a medium size mole behind my body.Its located just right behind my shoulder.I got no idea why i got this mole.It makes me looks weird with that.People from behind me will got attention by that little mole.Okay,I found it quite cool actually,at least I'm not that kind of big big and hmm..how should I describe? Just is okay for me :)

Third fact
-I'm a single eyelid girl.My eyes look small and tired without lens.I want to have double eyelid like so badly.Trying all the ways to have double eyelid such as buying double eyelid glue and tape,but it doesn't work.Should I got for plastic surgery?

Fourth fact 
-I love eating.I don't know since when I love eating.I can eat anything.Hmm..Not anything but I can eat non stop.This is the stupid fact.

Fifth fact
-I'm not friendly.I don't know how to talk with someone that I don't know.BUT I'M TRYING TO BE FRIENDLY! I'M NOT TRYING TO ACT COOL OR SOMETHING. THIS IS ME ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment