Friday, October 28, 2011

T.G.I.F

Skip school today due to lazyness and have to go for consultation.
Never actually talk about this that I have a lymph node in my neck.
I had this about one month.Had about 5 course of medicine to cure this node but it does not work.
Today went back for consultation,doctor adviced for MRI scan.You know what MRI scan?
You know where they have a very long size machine where you have to go inside.Hmm..Idk how to explain.Show you the picture.

Yea!Is something like that but I think is not as big as that.
Gonna go that on Monday.Have to hospitalize for one night where I DONT WANT.
After the MRI scan,I might go for a small operation on my neck if necessary.
So yea,hope everything going smooth on Monday :) TC

Do you see something round there?

No comments:

Post a Comment