Saturday, June 4, 2011

I'm here now

Hey! Finally get to blog. Finally can get to on my laptop due to some technical problem.
So, I'm in KL now. This was a last minute plan to KL. Will be staying here for 5 days and going to Thailand after that.
I came here on Thursday. Woke up early in the morning and waited sister's boyfriend fetched us.
Around ten something we reached. We first went to Chow Kit to get something for my sister's boyfriend business. We waited there for one hour plus. It was so HOT ! 


Picture take in Chow Kit

Due to the busy-ness of my sister's boyfriend , so my sister and I decided to take the monorail to Bukit Bintang. We walked to the monorail station and after 15 minutes we reached there.Get down from the monorail and walk to Isetan to searched for food.




 Hahaha. This picture really make me laugh! I remember a malay aunty in the taxi keep looking at me while i take this picture :)


I hate this Chee Cheong Fun. Tasteless! 
 Durian ice-kacang.
 Chicken burger.

While eating,waited Rachel to arrived.After she arrived,we headed to Pavillion and Fahrenheit.
So,Pavillion having DC Comics Super Heroes.If you love superman,batman and others you should take a trip to there! 
i love his eyes! Its blue.


Just get to take two picture at there.We walked around at pavillion and sister wanted to get herself a changed on her clothes.So, I decided to do that too.We walked in to forever 21 to get ourself fresh. After changing we went to chatime to have a cup of bubble tea. 

Woo! Once i changed in to a new clothes i kept saying 'Im feel so fresh' :)




 That's Rachel.

Sticky! This is how they made Sticky! 


After loitering at Pavillion, we decided to go Times Square. So,three of us took the monorail to Imbi.
When we reached there,we found out we got nothing to walked there.So we decided to go back to Chow Kit. Sister called up her boyfriend to wait us at Chow Kit monorail station because the place there kinda dangerous.





We at Chow Kit for one hour again.Hot like shit there! We went to help my sister to find hotel.
After searching, its my time to meet my aunty at Mid Valley. Took all my laguage again to the Chow Kit Monorail station. The monorail were so crowded. Took the monorail to Tun Sambathan and took the metro bus to Mid Valley! Meet my aunty at Mid Valley food court. We walked around there until 9 something and its time to back home. And that's my first day in KL. Gonna go out for dinner now. See ya! 

No comments:

Post a Comment