Saturday, June 18, 2011

The lazy song

Why am i writing the lazy song as my blog title? Haha,because i've been very lazy this few days.
I have to continue my KL post before sharing my trip in Krabi.

Second day in KL
Rachel actually planned to go Pavilion but i told i wanted to go KLCC.
So in the afternoon , Rachel's father drove us to the LRT station. We sat for 8 station until the place where we need to go Kelana Jaya Lines. We sat for another 3 station at Kelana Jaya Lines to reach KLCC. We were so tired and hungry.










We headed to Pavilion after walking at KLCC. We have our lunch at Sushi Tei and planned to watch Pirates of Caribbean but its kinda late already. So we went to Sungai Wang. Around six Rachel's dad came to fetch us back. Nothing much on second day.

Third day in KL
Stayed at home for the whole day except having dinner at outside.
Rachel decided to do a cover for a song.
So,I was asked to help them to record.
Pictures below behind the scene
I did not have the full video. But nevermind! You can find them in youtube.com - The Tangs






Fourth day in KL
Aunty Amy bring us to Sunway. I have to say I still prefer Pavilion.
I have my lunch at Fullhouse. I craved to go there for a very long time.
Their designs are nice. Food? hmm. Can be accepted :)









Around 5 p.m we went back and waited my elder sister came.
We had our dinner at Sri Petaling. After dinner,went to karaoke.

Our pale face :D



Went back home at 12:30pm and slept at 2 o'clock.
I really enjoy my time in KL.
All my laughters have been given to Rachel.
And and I miss the moment when i had a talked with Rachel every night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment