Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Welcome June.


Yesterday was May. Today is June.
Everything happened in May were like just happened yesterday.
Time passed extremely fast. I don't know what I had done for May. The only thing I had done for May was exam. The mid-term exam took me 3 weeks. So is like there is 4 weeks in a month , first week of May study for exam? bullshit. I won't. Then the second and the following weeks were the mid-term exam. I wanted May back so badly.
And now June is here. Pray hard everything will be fine in June. There's half more year to go.
If everything happen as what we want,I think we will live better.
Im trying to appreciate what i have now because i know i will regret later if I don't appreciate.
I appreciate you, you, you, you, and you. Everyone of you :)

#50


No comments:

Post a Comment