Thursday, June 2, 2011

Planking is everywhere now

As you see my title above, planking is everywhere! 
If you don't know what's planking are,I will show you here! 

this is what planking are.

Planking is an activity consisting of lying face down in an usual or incongruous location.
They even have some technique to do that. 
Planking can be known as a form of art.
I found it very cute.Wanted to take a try but it look like dead people lying down everywhere. LOL.

Planking on the sign board.I wonder is he hurt?
She must be have strong chest.
Awesome!

I think planking was famous at china or korea.Im not sure.
But I never seen in Malaysia yet.
People give a try on that but not in dangerous situation :)

1 comment:

  1. This is news to me, thanks for the info as I learned something new, esp the word planking.

    ReplyDelete